Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bell'Occhio

Bell'Occhio is a tiny little store in San Francisco that, I swear I may have visited a few years ago and, amazingly, left without purchasing anything. Reading Jordan Ferney's Oh Happy Day blog recently reminded me of it. But what drove me to visit was the realization that they carry these: Ciseaux Petits Monstres!



Bell'Occhio takes care to provide beautiful packaging ...



Even of their cleaning brushes.



I have oodles of safety pins but these are especially nice for knitting/crochet because they do not have the customary loop that, in knitting/crochet, can sometimes get caught. They are a bit big for small-scale knitting and crochet but will be fine for larger work. And they look nicer than this alternative. I may go looking for a smaller version.



So, now, how did I miss these and these and these?

Bell'Occhio
(within a block of Zuni!)
10 Brady Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 864-4048
postale@bellocchio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment