Monday, April 5, 2010

Liberty of London

So, it is all I can do to visit the fabric store and walk past the Liberty of London bolts without buying anything. Which brings me to the moral of this post. When Target partners with a wonderful design house like Liberty, I really need to pay better attention and buy something instead of waiting for them to sellout and appear on the secondary market at a huge mark-up (Orla Kiely is another example).

Case in point: these gardening gloves in what they call the Sixty Print.

There is a watering can too. It looks cute but may not be the most ergonomic.

Ergo the ergonomic watering can ...
It is a beautiful colour but maybe not the sexiest design. But it is OXO and it does collapse a bit if space is at a premium.
Until I can make up my mind, I'll keep using the tea kettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment