Monday, September 13, 2010

CWC Exclusive Neo Blythe “Manuheali’i Paradise Girl

Image by CWC

CWC Exclusive Neo Blythe “Manuheali’i Paradise Girl”
Aloha, I'm Paradise Girl!
Welcome to my world of warm sunny weather, cool ocean breezes and fabulous Hawaiian style.
As a graduate student at the University of Hawai’i in Ocean Engineering, I hope to develop wave power as an alternate energy and someday help island communities.
I want to make my family and friends proud.
I love dancing hula, especially ‘auana, and my newest hobby is stand up paddle boarding at Kailua beach, where I can really get up close to all the treasures of the sea.
After my activities, I absolutely adore shopping at Manuheali’i.
I can get chic styles in bold graphics, and the colors are so yummy.
I can’t wait to show the new outfit I got to my hula sisters!
The Coral Reef design is so contemporary, and we all know how I love the ocean.
The Ki nehe design on my ‘anuhea top is so cute and special.
Sometimes I shop online at manuhealii.com!
Hope to meet you someday in paradise, a hui hou!

Pretty.
Pretty expensive.
Pretty limited (only 300!).
Available at Junie Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment