Select Design Tab.
Select Add a Gadget.
Select Pages in the new window that appears.
Edit (if you want to) and save.
Save new blog layout. You have enabled Pages for your blog.
STEP 2: Use Pages
1. Select Posting tab and then Edit Pages. Select New Page button.
2. Add anything you want here ... just like a post.
It will live on the new page and not mingle with your regular posts on the home page.
Publish and view page or blog.
3. Here is how it looks:
You can create up to ten pages.
Now when you select Edit Pages, you will see all pages all as icons. You can view, edit, and/or delete them as you wish.
STEP 3: Rename, reorder, delete pages.
1. View Blog; click on crossed screwdriver and wrench icon.
2. You can drag and rearrange the order of the pages, rename them, or hide them here.
3. Remember: to delete a page, visit the Posting tab and then the Edit pages link.